Web site privacy
- I do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about my clients or former clients to anyone, except as authorized by the client or as permitted by law.
- I restrict access to nonpublic personal information about a client to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide legal services to the client. I maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard the nonpublic personal information of my clients and former clients.
- Attorneys are bound by the Rules of Professional Ethics, which impose more stringent standards of confidentially than those required by law. I take the personal privacy of my clients very seriously and intend to protect that right to privacy. Please call if you have any questions or concerns.
On Line Privacy
- I normally do not collect any personal (or other) information on visitors to this site (there are log files that show your browser version and your ISP address).
- I do not send you cookies. I subscribe to Google Analytics that uses a cookie that collects anonymous traffic data. 3/13/07
- I try to be accurate. Sometimes I miss, so please let me know if I do and I will try and correct the error.
- “Opt Out”: If you want anything on this site regarding you removed, or it is inaccurate or incorrect and you want it corrected, let me know.
- “Opt In”: You may provide information and I may put it on this site.
- There are no employees with access to this site, and accordingly I have no policies for employees to follow.
- There is no enforcement of this policy other than Frank C. Carnahan.
- I have no E-commerce partners, and accordingly I have no policies for such.